Pages

Support Wikipedia

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wrecks and dreams

Wrecks and dreams
I dreamed about eyelashes last night. I was at some type of spa and they were asking me what color I wanted, brown or black. I asked what would look best on me. They had all this fake hair that they were going to make into eyelashes. There was some very stark white blonde girl...they said she's getting brown and y'all have a similar coloring...I thought they were nuts...I said "give me black".

There is always some type of war going on in my dreams. They are always tumultuous, lots of action and excitement...and usually pretty scary for "normal" people. There was a giant gorilla sleeping. He was huge...now that I think about it, he could be King Kong (and no, I haven't seen that since I was a kid). We were driving in Mike's new Radiant Red Tacoma...trying not to wake him...Mike slams the gas so hard and the truck begins to flip...gorilla dude is running after us like on Jurassic Park...the truck flipped over and I was scared he was going to try to grab us off of the grounds so I summoned all of my power and picked the truck up over my head and hurled it at him and we took off running. Whew!

On another note:

Mike was rear-ended yesterday. The guy hit him and then went around him and took off! Mike took off after the guy, followed by one of his co-workers who had been behind the truck-hitter guy. They chased him down and cornered his car with the police on the way. I told him not to and made him promise that he'd let the police handle it. Of course he didn't listen because he didn't want the guy to get away. It turns out the guy had a previous hit and run and was on parole. He didn't have a license but he did have insurance. Oh and Mike nailed his self to a board yesterday too. I thought it was just a small wound where he got poked by a nail, but no, the nail when into the palm of his hand and came out of the other side (think shish-kabob)....then two guys at his work got struck by lightening...

Is there a full moon out or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails