Pages

Support Wikipedia

Thursday, August 31, 2006

HAPPINESS and stuff

How the hell do you work an iPod??? Mike got me the Nano one for my birthday. I went to the gym yesterday and sat in the locker room FOREVER trying to figure out how to turn the volume up! When I had downloaded music from my iTunes, I let the little thing pick the songs for me...I'm huffing and puffing to Nine Inch Nails when all of these OLDIES start popping up. WTF? I forgot I had uploaded some of my grandmother's cds on my computer...oh well!

NEWSFLASH:

We are leaving for my cousins in Florida today or tomorrow! I FINALLY get to go to DISNEYWORLD!!! WOOHOO! Mike had promised to take me last year for my birthday and KATRINA (that bitch) ruined my plans! So I get to see my COUSIN and go to DISNEY! Double-whammy! Oh! AND THE LEAK IN MY CEILING IS FINALLY FIXED! My "planning your wedding class" was cancelled due to low enrollment (bitches) BUT my work is sending me to Baton Rouge Community College to prepare for the Notary Exam. Cool.

I can't get that song out of my head..."I'm going to Disneyland" (and I can't find the stupid lyrics or I'd definitely post them).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails