Pages

Support Wikipedia

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Mumblings

Numb
Cant circulate,
Except for this aching sensation,
A ball of ouch
Moving from core to limb.
STOP FEELING.

I see their appraisals
Or is it a reflection
A self-projection.
Spinning, I turn on my heal
dont need this, dont need them (can't get away from myself)
That's Mizzzzzz Expert Brick Mason.
BUILD YOU OUT.


No internal boundaries
Say too much
Think too much.
(you don't care)
Repressing, possessing.
Holding the jailors keys
In my own hand
Cant find the lock to open.
FIND IT YOURSELF

AWKWARD.
Floating in this skin
Who is this person around me?
I have to be on her team again?
Man. That sucks.
I always get the shaft.
Stuck with myself.
HATE YOU ALL.

Warped mind
or cursed clarity.
Love-monger
Heart-throbber.
Paying pennance.
Showing responsibility.
LOVE HURTS

Still searching.
In everyone and no one.
Stupid dreamer.
Soulmate.
Isolated and diminished.
You PROMISED.

Dependent whore.
Afraid.
Afraid of everything.
Betrayed, Betrayed, Betrayed.
Abandoned yet not alone.
No hope and no home.
Reasoning into insanity.
SOMETHINGS MISSING.

Waiting.

WEIRD BARRIERS.

I always walk away.
Don't want ANY of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails