Pages

Support Wikipedia

Monday, August 21, 2006

Weekend Stuff

This weekend had so much packed into...just need to sort it out...

Babysat Saturday...took them to Bluebonnet Swamp. Very cool. Saw baby alligators, snakes, turtles, igaunas, lizards, snakes AGAIN, a tarantula, SPIDERS, and more SNAKES. Then had a poolside cook-out at my sister's new place. Kinda fun...got intoxicated among other things and went home and Mike and I cleaned out the garage...got rid of some major JUNK. This weekend was all about getting rid of baggage and only keeping what's important!

Sunday we did lots of yard work and put a deposit down on a parrot, yes, a PARROT. Poor baby. It's at Petland (you can go look, but don't touch!). It slapped me in the face with it's wing when I tried to hold it and then flew to the floor. It'll love me, I know it will. I have a sense about these thingies!

I did lots of wedding planning stuff. I think I'll have my dress MADE. I don't want your typical conventional dress. I'm special and I need a special dress damnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails