Pages

Support Wikipedia

Friday, August 11, 2006

Our clients!

We should not assume that we all are alike and perceive the same and know the same, although it's so hard to not think that way.

The people that come into our office drive me crazy because of their lack of knowledge, laziness, ignorance. I have to remind myself that "how can they know what they've never been taught?" I try to simplify. I break things down to their most basic parts. When they don't GET IT I get furious! I want to BEAT sense into them TO MAKE THEM WANT TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR LIVES. I can't lump them all into one category. There are the ones who truly had setbacks and are now trying to get on their feet. There are those who have been wronged and left hanging with five childrena and mountains of debt with nowhere to go. Then their are the menaces of society, the deadbeats, the ones who I wish would just fall off the face of the earth. They are the ones who give welfare a bad rap. The white and black trash, they are filth. If I had my own law practice, I wouldn't even take their money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails