Pages

Support Wikipedia

Saturday, May 08, 2010

You can't POOP a baby out can you???

Called my doctor today frantic and in pain. Me: "Can the baby try to come out of the wrong hole?" It feels like she's trying to come out in the wrong place and it hurts so bad and she is rolling all around and when I sit down a sharp pain shoots down my leg to my foot. Can the cord be wrapped around her neck and she's struggling?" Her: *laughing hysterically* "No funny girl. That doesn't happen, she can't come out of the wrong hole. She's just bouncing around on a nerve. You can come in if you want." Me: *feeling retarded* "No, I'll just see you on Monday. I had to at least ask!" I am not kidding, though, it felt like she was just going to pop right out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails