Pages

Support Wikipedia

Monday, May 10, 2010

To Blog in the Blogging World as a Bloggess

Okay, I'm not really a player in this entire universe of blogging. I thought I was a blogger but, whoa nelly, it's an entire subculture I didn't even know existed. I started out on Myspace in college writing about whatever was going on in my tortured life and stumbled upon blogger and wordpress. I moved everything over to blogger and now it looks like I've been a blogger for years...hahahaha...EXCEPT i don't know what in the world the blogger subculture people do to connect their blogginess. Why is everything so complicated?

Anyway, I decided to change my blog address to the bohemianbloggess...so very appropriate, the "bohemian" part anyway. I decided to do a google search to make sure I was, in fact, a "bloggess" and found there are others out there. You mean I didn't think of this all by myself? I have not found the term defined, BUT it's a pretty good guess that it's feminine for blogger which IS defined. A blogger is a person who keeps a blog. Yay, I'm a bloggess! Anyway, found this lady and she's my bloggess heroine of the moment. Maybe I can learn a thing or two :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails