Pages

Support Wikipedia

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Twitter and Facebook for Fundraising: Using Social Networking to Raise Money for Charity

Twitter and Facebook for Fundraising: Using Social Networking to Raise Money for Charity

There are a few people in my life who currently have devastating situations they are dealing with. I, of course, would love to donate money, but my funds are limited. I have been researching fundraising and have even thought about doing it professionally. I came across this article that could be helpful for someone dealing with an unexpected death in the family or a major medical issue. I worked for a bankruptcy law firm and found that these types of expenses are often what caused financial catastrophe in people's lives. It doesn't hurt to try a fundraiser before bowing down to financial ruin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails