Pages

Support Wikipedia

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Reignited

Afoot and light-hearted I take to the open road healthy, free, the world before me, The long brown path leading wherever I choose." --Walt Whitman



I find myself waiting. Not just for the baby that will be here in two days, but for a change in the wind. Life will not go on as it has. Not for the obvious addition of a new family member, but for the transformation taking place in my thinking. I am becoming hopeful again. Enlivened. I feel the wonder and curiosity about the world creeping back into my mind. My old dreams are returning, but this time to a calmer, wiser, more stable version of me. I feel alive. It's been so long in this rut. I've been indecisive, lost, and so unhappy with my lack of direction and focus. I can't wait to see what can come from this. Life is good and only going to get better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails