Pages

Support Wikipedia

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Spooky dream psychic power...boo!

Yesterday Mike, Isaac & I went to his sister's house to drop off his nephew's birthday card. We were outside checking out their latest landscaping undertakings when we here *PLOP* into the pool. We all look and Isaac is standing next to it looking at the bottom. Apparently he had grabbed a rather large chunk of dried mud and threw it in. Mike gets the net and brush and proceeds to clean up the mess. FLASHBACK to the prior night's dream: Mike & I are at the airport. He's standing by a pool looking water fountain with a big net cleaning it out. I remark to someone that everywhere we go he likes to take it upon himself to clean out the pools.

It's just SO STRANGE and I have to say a bit psychic to have that exact image in my dream and it actually happened the very next day.

I believe in the saying that "nothing in life is a coincidence."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails