Pages

Support Wikipedia

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Dreaming about dreaming

The oddest thing...the last couple of nights I have been telling people about the dream I had while I'm still dreaming! I don't think it's the same thing as lucid dreaming, is it? The dream was me trying to climb down a house built on a cliff while a white dog foaming at the mouth was lunging at me. Then I'm at a store shopping & the clothes I want that are on sale are too high to reach. There are some other women there too trying to get to the too-high racks so I go get one of those long metal reacher things to help us all out. When I come back, every one of the pieces of clothing are gone & a saleslady points to the dressing room. I see that the women I was trying to help managed to get them on their own & took them all. I sling the reacher thing across the store and storm out! Whew...temper temper Christine! (I really have done the storming out thing a time or two).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails