Pages

Support Wikipedia

Friday, May 30, 2008

My Little Flirt





Isaac has adjusted to life in Texas better than Mike & I. Our first week here he got his first tooth, began crawling & pulling up. Now he has his SECOND tooth which broke through the day before yesterday. He says "Dadadada" all of the time & just the other day I asked him if he wanted his bottle and he said "bababa" I gave it to him & he drank it. He's just growing up faster than I ever could have imagined. His personality is huge...just look at his pictures...they are worth a thousand words. He's a MAJOR flirt too. Everywhere we go he gets the ladies. I went to the gym yesterday & there was a young girl filling in for the usual lady. All of the kids just got out of school for the summer & it was super crowded. When I picked Isaac up I asked how he was and she said she just LOVED him & his huge smile. She said he tried to take toys from the other kids, but no big deal. All of the little girls were helping take care of him. It's so funny. I never realized how much little girls love babies until taking Isaac out and about. Every time we go somewhere, like Wal-Mart or something, and Isaac starts getting fussy, some little girl comes out of nowhere and starts entertaining him until his smiling and giggling. When we go out to eat the waitresses and hostesses ooh and ah over him & he eats it up. A guy manager came to talk to him & Isaac didn't even give him the time of day. We went to Outback the other day & the table next to us had two senior citizen couples. Before they left they came over and asked if they could hold Isaac & one of the ladies offered a bunch of advice. Texas people are so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails