Pages

Support Wikipedia

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Waving & Hitting the Tylenol

I've been trying to teach Isaac to wave "bye-bye" for a while now. I've noticed the past couple of days that he's been practicing moving his hand at the wrist back & forth. Today he looked in the mirror and WAVED at himself & grinned proudly. Then he waved at the room. I was so thrilled. He may as well discovered the cure to cancer. It's amazing how proud you become as a mother.

On the downside, he's been learning to scream. Not just a scream, but a shrill high-pitched long-winded scream that he never gets tired of. It sends me straight to the Tylenol bottle. I hope it's a phase...a very short phase.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for saying I have an interesting blog. That made me smile today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I'm so glad. I'll have to come back for a visit to your "domain" soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails