Pages

Support Wikipedia

Sunday, June 08, 2008

News, scares & blahness



Exciting news! Mike tells me today that we will be leaving here the first week of August. Now we are looking (once again) to buy a house in Prairieville. It's not going to be a minute too soon. When we got home from shopping today, Isaac was in his walker (barefooted) & I saw a small scorpion running RIGHT NEXT TO HIS WALKER!!!! Surprised I screamed & grabbed him & jumped on top of the coffee table. Mike came & smooshed it. That makes EIGHT scorpions we've seen in this house since the end of April!

On another note, little man is sick. He was up for two nights in a row because he's having a hard time breathing through his stuffy nose. He's also been coughing a lot. I hope he gets over it soon, I hate seeing him so miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails