Pages

Support Wikipedia

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Life is Good

Tomorrow I turn 32. THIRTY TWO YEARS OLD. I am right where I want to be too. So much is in the works right now. Isaac started at his new "school" this week. For now Liliana will be home with me, then, when she turns five months, she'll go to Mother's Day Out two days a weeks so I can work. Yes, I have a job...as in, someone else paying me to do work for them. It's exciting too. I'm selling ads for a magazine that was born right here in my subdivision eight years ago. Neighbors Magazine. Of course this propels me to want to do so much more, so I've created a Neighborhood Link website for my subdivision and will be proposing it it to the board at their next meeting. And I'm writing an article about it. Okay, that and neighborliness. I am still selling books online...it's a pain trying to put together the website. I sell on Amazon, but want my own "store". I've been procrastinating with it. In the meantime I've also been working on my animal advocacy. I'll be volunteering with Spay Baton Rouge at their next Spay Day. I have huge ambitions with all of this. It is my life's work. To be the voice for the voiceless. To help not just rescue the animals, but to change the circumstances that lead to so many NEEDING to be rescued. I'll wait to see which path I'm drawn to and will follow it willingly. Life is good :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails