Pages

Support Wikipedia

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ganesha and making my dreams come true: Coincidence?

After reading this (read below) I got goosebumps!

"Loved, worshipped and displayed in over a hundred ways, He rules the hearts and minds of Hindus like no other God. Ganesh, Ganapati or Lord Ganesha is associated with auspicious beginnings and good fortune. Considered a remover of obstacles, His presence can be found on all Hindu temples, homes and even most Hindu Wedding cards. Most devout Hindus start new projects after propitiating Ganesha. So much so, that the phrase "to do Sri Ganesha", has become almost a synonym for the launch of any activity. What has been revered as a religious symbol in Hindu religion; has now transformed into a cultural icon."

You see, lately I have been so very motivated to do the things I've always wanted to do. Not only am I motivated, but I am acting upon those motivations and actually taking the necessary steps to work towards making my dreams come true. I've started my online bookstore and have been doing quite well, I am currently working on my new venture www.mybohosoul.com, the beginning of the shop I will open one day (I am giving myself a year to make it happen) and I am working towards my hearts passion of rescuing animals with my Hope Animal Rescue Project. What does any of this have to do with the above? Weeeeeeeeeell, after I read the above, I looked over next to my keyboard and realized I had placed my statue of Ganesha on my desk a while back! Could this have anything to do with this onset of overwhelming motivation to succeed? Perhaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails