Pages

Support Wikipedia

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Thai Sword Fighting MV

As incentive to start potty training, Isaac's Grandma Debbie bought him foam swords. In order to teach him not to hit with
them, I looked on YouTube and found this great video of Thai "sword" fighting. Isaac was so excited. He kept saying "I wanna watch THAT" "i WANNA WATCH THAT" the whole time it was on. I showed him how they are not hitting one another. Then he wanted to "fight" so we played for a few mins and I accidentally got him with my sword...he told me "Not sposed to hit like the puter." I apologized. It is pretty cool to watch, in my opinion. I always had this idea that my child would not watch "super hero" cartoons and would never play with guns or swords...ha! That's all out of the window. He makes up superman and fighting on his own. It's like it's something he's born with. Now I get the saying "boys will be boys."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails