Pages

Support Wikipedia

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

"I gonna wear that dress"

Lord have Mercy. I am selling some stuff on Ebay. I had one of the dresses hanging next to the computer to get the measurements and Isaac (my almost-three-year-old) asked me what that "cool dress" was doing here. I told him I'm selling it online and he let out a pathetic NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. "Don't do that mommy". I said "it's too small on mommy, I'm too big for it, just like when you get bigger your clothes won't fit anymore and you'll have to get rid of them and get new ones." He said "No, that mine clothes." Not Now...I told him. So he proceeds to tell me that he will wear the dress when he gets bigger (I told him it's for girls, not boys)...then he goes into a montage about growing up. "I gonna drive, drive like daddy. I gonna get bigger and grow up. I gonna wear that dress." Hahahaha!

3 comments:

  1. OMG that's too funny... Does he wear your shoes, too!? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, he's a regular funny little guy. Lord I hope he realizes one day that boys don't wear dresses...or wear their mother's bra on their head and call it a helmet...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails