Pages

Support Wikipedia

Monday, August 06, 2007

Happy Happy Joy Joy

I am happy. I'm getting married in SIX days to the person who told me a few years ago that he just didn't feel "that way" about me. I heard all of the advice about "he's just not that into you" and still went with my instincts. I just KNEW that we belonged together. I just KNEW that HE was THE ONE. I pursued & wooed him. I did whatever it took to show him my greatness. I forgot about my pride. I still dated other people & made sure to tell him all about it so he could be sure that SOMEONE would swoop me up if he didn't. I needed him to know that I was not usually the pursuer, but the pursued. I wasn't desperate to have just anyone, just desperate to have HIM. He doesn't like to be reminded of the way he used to be...I like to do it every once in a while to show him how far we've come. We are so much in love now. The effort I put in was worth it to spend the rest of my life with Mike. I've never felt so loved in my life & I love him so much. We are starting a family. I am happy. I couldn't have created a more perfect person for me. He's going to be such a great dad & husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails