Pages

Support Wikipedia

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Getting ready

I was at the salon yesterday from 10:30 until 2 p.m.!!! It's amazing what great color can do for a person...I look totally different right now. I'll put pictures up some time. I just don't know how some women can go to the salon on a regular basis...I guess it's all about the money. Sometimes it makes all the difference when you FEEL like you look beautiful though...so I guess it's worth the splurge every once in a while...especially for my WEDDING DAY. I also did the mystic tan at Planet Beach...I have to say that was absolutely frightening! I thought I was going to die of Claustrophobia! My sister, niece & I are getting our nails done on Friday. She talked me into doing acrylic, although I swore I'd never get them done again. I hate the havoc they wreak on your real nails...but it's for a very important day. I'm also getting my first pedicure ever. I've just always been kind of weird about people touching my feet...or touching me period really. Yesterday the shampoo boy started giving me a massage while I was waiting on my stylist & I felt myself complete tense up! I just have to learn how to relax...I'm not really used to being pampered. Oh & I got my dress yesterday! I've decided to create wedding programs (as if there wasn't enough to do already) so I'll be busying myself with that these next couple of days. My house is a PIGSTY right now & I don't even care. I get so one-track minded...I used to think I was a good multi-tasker, but I'm really not. I HATE housework. I hope that someday I'm rich so that I can hire someone to do it for me...it's just so...so MUNDANE.

Anyway, this is me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails