Pages

Support Wikipedia

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Brain Mystery

I dreamed last night that I went to the place where Dan was killed, except it was a gas station in the dream, not the bar. I realized that there was a camera that could have captured the whole thing so that we could know once and for all what really happened. I went & asked the employee if they still had their tapes dating back to March 9, 2002 (I asked for the exact date of his death in my dream) & they went into this room with rows & rows of shelves & neatly arranged & ordered video tapes and handed me the tape. Of course I couldn't get the answers from the tape, because there's probably no such thing in existence, but it's interesting that my brain is still trying to understand/comprehend what really happened while I'm asleep. It's still an unsolved mystery & my brain just can't cope with that still I guess. Of course I've heard the versions of what happened, but nothing short of being there or seeing it on video will ever truly satisfy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails