Pages

Support Wikipedia

Monday, July 09, 2007

Remember your dreams


I had a dream last night that my Grandmother was talking to me & saying "Make sure the person you choose is someone who will love you for a whole lifetime, not just for a little while." It's so odd. When she was bedridden in the nursing home, I felt so bad for her because her husband had abandoned her. She was married, I BELIEVE, five times before. In the end, she died alone. I feel almost that she was sending me a message to make sure that I am with someone who will be there for me no matter what, all the way to the end. I feel like she's still looking out for me, even now that she's gone. Now she's free from her crippled earthly existence. Now she can look out for her family. It seems that the dead do visit those they loved in a dream once they pass. Dan came to me after he died & asked me to look out for his dad. These are my two experiences & enough to make me really believe they can communicate with you once they are gone. I think it's that much more important for people to try to remember their dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails