Pages

Support Wikipedia

Friday, July 06, 2007

Bad luck or what?

We put an offer in on a second house &, just like the first one, the seller accepted someone else's. I'm taking this as an omen or something. Mike said that we should just start looking in Denham Springs since Baton Rouge, Gonzales & Prairieville don't seem to be working out. I think land is cheaper there or something because there are sooooooooo many more houses in our price range...NEW houses at that. I'll be looking with our agent all day today so I hope we find something & they don't go accepting other offers on us!



I woke up this morning from a horrible wedding nightmare. Everything that could go wrong did. First of all, noone was there. Then the minister was really old & babbling & preaching & yelling Jesus stuff to the ceiling & Mike was arguing with him (this was during the ceremony) to stop. When he wouldn't Mike would walk away & I was just standing there in front of the preacher in tears. The photographer didn't show up, the florist didn't show up & none of the guests hardly showed up. My parents arrived at the end. My brother showed up without his tux & was standing in front of the church with his pants unzipped. I told him he couldn't be in the wedding & to go sit down. We forgot to rehearse so noone could figure out how to walk or where to stand.I forgot to give everyone the address of the place or something. Then, my hair wasn't even done. Oh & we had forgot to pick up our rings at the jewelry store so we didn't have those either. It was pretty bad. I hope this is a normal dream, because if it goes anything like that I'd rather just stay home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails