Pages

Support Wikipedia

Monday, July 09, 2007

Not getting it

Well, the third time WASN'T a charm and on 07/07/07 at that. Each offer we put in wasn't accepted...each time we offered the asking price or more. It is NOT a buyer's market...I don't care what anyone says! We are tired of looking at houses & stressing out about being in one before our lease is up at the end of this month. I spoke to my landlord & she said I could withdraw my 30-day notice & just find someone to sublease if we find a house within the next year. I don't think we'll have a problem finding someone because EVERYONE wants in this neighborhood! We love it but would NEVER be able to BUY a house here...they are going for almost $400,000.00!!! It's CRAZY! So now we can stop stressing about the house & put all of our energy & money into the wedding/honeymoon/baby. I think we made the right decision. I feel bad for our agent...she put a lot of time & effort into our househunt. We're going to save up more money & try to get into the next price bracket so we'll have a lot more choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails