Pages

Support Wikipedia

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Winds of change

Last night I dreamt that I had two twin baby boys. I wasn't sure if they were mine or someone else's though. I loved them...I knew that.

Today Mike built me a picnic table & we went looking for the neighborhood where we want to buy our house. I think we found it. It's all new construction in St. Gabriel, LA. We were actually looking for a place to buy crawfish & just ended up there. I was IN LOVE. The neighborhood is beautiful & surrounded by woods/swamp & even a golf course! Actually the golf course is in another neighborhood...we'd have to jump over the creek/canal/swampy thing & sneak in. I don't play golf anyway...but there's no time like the present to start! (now DISC golf is freaking awesome though)!

Change is in the air...& I couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails