Pages

Support Wikipedia

Friday, December 01, 2006

Ouch and YES!

Aye...the pain. Where the hell did I get this excruciating earache from? The entire right side of my head, my ear...my cheek and scalp are so sore. I wish I could just go see a doctor. It always takes sooooo long waiting and waiting and for what? Just for them to give you some stupid medicine. I'd rather suffer and let the thing run its course than sit and wait.

I had an interview at an awesome place. I'll say where once I know for sure the outcome. I have a second interview next week. The Executive Director was the first person I saw when I walked in and started interviewing me in the lobby before I even met the actual interviewer. It was the most fun I've ever had at an interview. I just loved their questions.

AND if THAT doesn't work out it's okay because I have the exact business that I want to start...it's right in front of my face now. I saw this woman on TV, featured on the morning news, looked up her number and called her and asked her what I needed to do to get her job. She was so happy to talk to me and tell me what I needed to do. It's just expensive for me to do right this minute. I was in the best mood for the rest of the day after talking to her. I'M SO EXCITED! It felt like I actually had something to look forward to career-wise!

I'm ready for change. I'm ready to do what I've always wanted to do with my life. I'm ready to step outside of the box...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails