Pages

Support Wikipedia

Saturday, December 09, 2006

70 "Weird Questions"

[1] What is your middle name?
Elizabeth

[2] What color is your mailbox?
Black

[3] Are you available?
Nope

[4] Have you ever hit a deer?
I've been in the vehicle that hit the deer.

[5] Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?
Yes, over the LSU lakes

[7] Who checks the mail in your house.
me usually

[8] Do you have a small driveway?
not really

[9] Do you know anyone with the same ringtone as you?
no, mine goes BLAH BLAH BLAH, really loud!

[10] What do you do first in the morning
after i hit snooze a few times I turn on the news, make my coffee, uncover the birds and give all of the animals fresh food and water

[11] What brand is your printer?
I don't remember, it's in a box somewhere...piece of crap!

[12] Do you enjoy fighting with people?
no, i like everyone to automatically understand where i'm coming from

[13] Is your hair naturally straight or curly?
curly


[16] Are you taller than your mother?
YES, me, my mom & my aunt were actually trying to figure out who's shortest at Thanksgiving!

[17] Do you have a favorite word?
right now i'm loving "FANTABULOUS"

[18] Are you good in school?
I did okay...I graduated...I was just so sick of it after going for so long...

[20] Do you enjoy writing in colored pens?
YES, i love COLOR

[21] Does anything hurt on your body right now?
I HAVE DAILY HEADACHES, usually they start from the moment I wake up...it sucks

[22] Do you often cry during a movie?
I'm pretty emotional so, YES!

[25] Do you hate your life?
sometimes, sometimes not

[26] Do you get mad easily?
Yes, I have a low tolerance for ignorance

[27] Do you know anyone named Nikki?
I did in 6th grade...

[28] What is your biggest pet peeve?
Selfishness

[30] Do any of your friends have kids?
My baby sister does...most of my friends don't though. I don't think any of us are completely ready to grow up just yet!

[33] How many years older than you are you willing to date?
I've been in a serious relationsip with someone who was 8 years older. I was 19 when he was 27.

[34] Do you have any friends?
Not like I used to.

[35] Do you have any mean friends?
Hence the reason I keep my circle small...who needs enemies when you have mean friends?

[37] Have you ever liked someone who all your friends couldn't stand?
Oh, definitely!

[38] Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff, seriously?
Yes, I actually had considered that once upon a time...another time I almost did it by accident in Virginia in a U-Haul truck...SCARY!

[40] Do you itch your ears?
I don't "itch" them...I scratch them if they decide they feel like itching...sillies

[42] What brand are the jeans you're wearing right now?
I'm wearing pj shorts actually...I think they are brandless...if that's possible

[43] how long is your hair?
Pretty long...almost covers my tits!

[45] What is on your feet?
gym socks...i'm thinking about heading to the gym...maybe

[48] Do you want to have kids?
part of me does and part of me doesn't...it's scary to consider

[49] What is the brightest color you're wearing?
Red...i'm wearing my old Rotolo's work shirt...it's so COZY!

[50] Who is the friend you have that you would never have expected to be friends with?
Currently noone fits that description, but in the past I developed a type of friendship with girls who were dating the same guy as me...at the same time...there's nothing like calling a guy out together!

[55] Do you like your dad?
Umm...if I knew him I could answer this...Since he never gave a shit about the child he brought into this world and let suffer at the hands of so many I think I hate him actually.

[56] Do you have any TV shows on DVD?
That 70s show...I just can't get sick of it.

[57] Are you wearing makeup?
Umm...I actually still have yesterdays on...I know, it's not good for your skin, blah, blah, blah

[58] Do you have a tattoo?
A couple...I'm going to get more...this time I'M going to plan them out carefully and help design them!

[61.] Do you know how to draw?
I like making art, especially phototgraphy and painting...I can draw with a lot of effort...but I'm just too impatient!

[64] Who did you last IM?
I don't use IM anymore

[65.] Do you work a lot of hours?
I work 8-5 Monday through Friday...I used to think that's the kind of job I always wanted, but not anymore

[66] What do you do when you are stressed out?
Bitch about it

[67] Who was the last person that called you?
Mike

[68] Is there anything you regret?
There are things I look at in retrospect and see what I could have done differently...the only thing I can do, though, is learn from it and not make the same mistakes twice

[69] Do you know where your family name originated from?
Germany, I believe

[70] Is there an animal that creeps you out?
SHARKS...I have this horrible fear of them when I'm in the ocean. I once freaked out while snorkeling (Remember this Steph & Gus?) when I saw a dark object the size of a shark just beneath the water. I screamed and tried to run in the water (dumbass) until a guy yelled to me an showed me it was just a pair of jeans! I cried anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails