Pages

Support Wikipedia

Friday, December 08, 2006

Car has been found

I got a call today from the Baton Rouge Police Dept. saying the car has been recovered. It's in Assumption Parish in a town called Labadieville. Apparently it's 45 mins. away. They said the radio was missing and someone had used the spare tire. I guess they got a flat. For any of you who have read my blog for a long time, you'll remember that the same car had been broken into on Mardi Gras day in 2003 or was it 2004? Whichever. Anyway, someone had smashed the window in and attempted to steal the radio. The stupid idiots couldn't get it out. I wished they would have because it's been broken since I got the car. Now it's finally gone. Good Riddance non-working radio! You're more trouble than you're worth! If you live in Tigerland, get the hell out of there. It's just getting worse and worse. Both incidents happened there!

Now I've got to pay to get my car back. What kind of bullshit is that? They said I can't get it unless I pay the wrecking company. And to think, I had just changed my insurance down to liability so not a damn thing is covered. I'm selling that damn car. Any takers? Make me an offer. You know its history!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails