Pages

Support Wikipedia

Sunday, December 03, 2006

My car was stolen!

I allowed my brother the use of my car while he tried to save the money up to buy it from me. Now one of his loser people he picked up off of the streets, some crack head named Josh Jenkins stole it along with some of his other stuff (phone, cd plater, dvds/cds, playstation) are gone.

I filed a police report, but please, if anyone knows anything please help.

He is white, short dirty blonde hair, skinny, maybe 5'9" or 5'10" or so, 23 years old from baton rouge/plaquemine area.

The car: 1997 Green 2-door Saturn SC1. I will repost with the license plate number to morrow! It's LW or WEL or WL something. It is keyed down both sides & one of the key marks on the driver's sides looks almost like a swastika.

If you have any information, please e-mail me on here. I will be checking back regularly.

Peace & Love

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails