Pages

Support Wikipedia

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

We are writers...

It's funny...something that I just realized: When a person writes a novel, they are giving a piece of themselves to the world. They choose to do it for whatever reason, but they do it and we read their works and we know who they are. We want to know more about them, maybe and we read about their lives, somehow we feel like we know them... Myspace gives us this awesome chance to have an online blog. I notice that a whole lot of people don't use theirs and it's sad in a way. Sometimes you end up on some far off person's space reading their blog and you know that person...what they thought at that moment. I also think about how short life is. I think about people that I've loved who are either dead or were swallowed by the world. I wonder what they thought when they thought it. I go through anything that I wrote about our time together to hold on to a moment with them. The point is that when we write in our blogs, we are sharing ourselves and our words and thoughts will be there for those people who cared about us and could even intrigue and teach something to a complete stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails