Pages

Support Wikipedia

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Atheism

I was bitter yesterday until I met with the Unitarian Branches group that I'm in. Our topic was atheism and who did and didn't believe in God in our group. It felt like I was the only one who did. I told them about my dream about reading the Bible in Latin and being pointed to the book of Titus and some planned to read it. I also told about my experience with the falling star when I asked for proof that Dan's soul still existed (Two days before he died, we had a conversation about falling stars, he had asked me if I saw one that had just fallen, I said I had NEVER seen one and always missed them, then as soon as I was questioning the existence of God and wondering what happened to the essence of Dan, bam, falling star). That was my miracle that has kept me believing, among a few other things. I'm going to start volunteering at CAAWS with Kimberly on Thursday (check out www.caaws.org) I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails