Pages

Support Wikipedia

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Trauma_Heals

It has significant meaning to me...but I imagine some who don't know me well may think it's a little morbid...It reminds me, however, that the suffering we endure makes us stronger when we learn from it. I embrace my past now. I realize that it was necessary. I'm much more spiritual because of it. I think that we all need shocks to our systems to remind us of what's important in this life. It's so easy to get caught up in trivial things and matters that really don't matter at all. Comfort zones are really really bad things. I challenge everyone to do something to break out of one of theirs and see what kind of new experiences you can have. Let me know how it turns out if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails