Pages

Support Wikipedia

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Soooooooooo sick!

I watched my niece and nephew on Saturday and they were both sick. I was fine Sunday, but woke up with a sore throat on Monday. By lunchtime at work I felt the fever hit me like a ton of bricks. My boss told me to go home and take my temperature and to stay there if I was running a fever. I was. I tried to call in yesterday morning and noone was there!. I'm like, "what the hell" so I threw some clothes on and went in. About half an hour later my boss comes in and says oh, you can go home, I had the phones forwarded to Shreveport and Aubrey is coming in at 9. It would've been nice to be in the loop. Well, It's even worse today. I'm at a 101 degree fever and I feel YUCKY! Everything looks kindof distorted...I can barely make out the screen.

I woke up on the hour every hour all night. Maybe it's strep throat. Mike's taking off early to take me to the Dr. He's so sweet.

If this illness has me feeling this terrible. I can only imagine how bad my little niece and nephew must've been feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails