Pages

Support Wikipedia

Thursday, April 06, 2006

LISTEN to the doctor Christine!

Well, yesterday, when I went to the doctor I found out that it's not strep throat, it's the flu. YUCKY! By the time I got home and took this awful medicine he prescribed I was at 102.9 degrees. He failed to tell me what the medicine would do to me! I kept wondering why he was pushing me to get this medicine for nausea and vomiting...I figured it out after I had taken the Tamiflu. I read the instructions and it said, "may cause naseau or vomiting". Why the hell didn't he just tell me that in the first place?! I had taken the syrup that is supposed to prevent it, but apparently it didn't work. That and the fact that I hadn't eaten anything in the past few days. I couldn't even sip beef broth through a straw because my throat hurt so bad! Well, needless to say, it all came up. I was ready to call the doctor and give him a piece of my mind!!! Instead, I couldn't move a muscle!

I woke up this morning drenched in sweat. I couldn't believe it! I slept all night last night and I felt so much better. Well, it still hurts to swallow. I took my temp. again. 99.6 degrees. I was thinking, man, I could probably go to work! Then I remembered what the doctor said, NOT TO! Well, I thought, I'll just leave it up to my boss. So I called his cell and told him how I was feeling and my temp. and he said "I know you're ready to get back to work, but I'd rather you wait til you had no fever at all" Damnit! I'm out of sick days already so I'm not getting paid anything for this week, which totally sucks. I decided to go out and weed my garden for a little while. I came back in and checked my temp. to see if i can get ready for work and, damnit, it's up to 101 freaking degrees!!! AAAAaaaaaarrrrrgggghhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails