Pages

Support Wikipedia

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bookselling

I've spent the past seven months or so researching the business of bookselling. It is such an interesting field with so many outlets to explore. I've decided to start a blog devoted especially to books where I can compile all of my information and write about this new hobby. I've been selling on Amazon since January and now starting to sell on Ebay. I find books at garage sales, thrift stores and from people who donate them to my cause. When I go to list them, I find that I absolutely love researching them. Sometimes I get lost and find myself reading the book and not wanting to part with it. I have piles and piles of books that I cannot bare to let go just yet. My favorite finds are vintage books. Since this hobby is shared by so many, I started a group on Facebook to network with like-minded people. One day I'd love to open my own bookstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails