Pages

Support Wikipedia

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

He peepeed in the potty!!!!

I'm so proud of my little baby. He woke up with a dry diaper this morning which was a really good sign. I took it off and let him sit on his potty while I went (he usually just sits there and plays). It has a little sensor in the bottom that makes music if anything goes in. I wasn't looking but just heard the music go off. I looked up and he had stood up midstream because I think it caught him off guard and he was peeing on the floor. I told him to sit down and made a big deal out of it and he got all excited. Then I gave him some toilet paper (he ALWAYS asks for it and I tell him only when he goes in his potty can he have it). So he put the tp in then took it out (yuck) but he did sooooo good! I am so proud of him. I had told him yesterday when I was changing a poopoo diaper that he will get to wear pullups and then big boy underwear if he stops going to the bathroom in his diaper. He cried when I put his diaper on him after that as if now he understood what I meant. I told him today that we are going to go buy him some pullups!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails