Pages

Support Wikipedia

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Swiss Ball & Church

Today was my 2nd day at the gym. I'm still sore from yesterday. Yesterday was just the assessment! My resting heart rate was around 81 & then they had me do a 3 minute "step" test where you step up & down on one of those step aerbic steps set at its highest (3 or 4 blocks underneath it). After the test my heart rate was around 160!!! I probably shouldn't have drank coffee before I went. Today I went to the Swiss Ball class which is kind of like Pilates in a way. When I was leaving I was talking to this woman in the class. She walked out with me & the nursery grandma (who didn't want to put Isaac down ) & I was telling her how we are new here & just staying for 6 months. We said our goodbyes & as I was putting my seatbelt on I saw her pull around the parking lot & park behind me. She got out & gave me a piece of paper & said she'd like to give me an invitation to come visit her church. She's the pastor's wife. When I looked down & saw which church it was I was surprised because it was the SAME church that the lady who brought me a welcome bag from "Meet Midland" had invited me to. She's in charge of the nursery there. Either it's a small world, small town, coincidence or God telling me to get my booty to that church! I might try to make it this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails