Pages

Support Wikipedia

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pregnancy Dreaming (an old flame)

I dreamt last night that Mike & I were at a grocery store. I was looking down & ran into someone. When I looked up I realised we must be in Ohio because it was my ex-fiance', Scott, and his mother that I bumped into.

I've read that it is very common to dream about an ex while pregnant.

I started off ignoring them (there was some hostility after the 3 1/2 year relationship ended), but somehow I ended up back at his parents house with him & Mike somewhere in tow. I was getting a glimpse at his life & where he was now & seeing how everything he did was a substandard version of Mike. For some reason we hugged & kissed a lot, though. I slept in a bed with him & Mike slept in the same room, but somewhere else. For some reason he didn't question any of this. The next morning, we went downstairs & I saw his new girlfriend (in reality he started dating her the instant we broke up & they had a child together). Her face looked really chubby, almost swollen & distorted compared to the rest of her. She was yelling & being really mean to me (she really did do this a day or two after my boyfriend died saying she was glad he was dead & wished I was too). I just smiled at her & said I didn't know what she was talking about. I was then watching Scott check his e-mail & saw he had a lot of spam, but was deleting it very slowly & one by one. I tried to tell him how to do it quicker, but he wanted me to show him how (he was pretty helpless in the relationship & depended on me way to much). I told him to do it himself. Then I remembered that I had heard he had a baby & asked to see it. His girlfriend took me to a nursery & showed me a little boy with a giant head with HUGE blue eyes that matched his dads. I picked him up & carried him around showing him to Mike & a lot of other people that randomly started popping up in the dream. Then the girlfriend & I started being nice to one another & the ill will dissipated. I told Scott, his girlfriend & his parents that Mike & I were having a child. His mom asked if I had forgot to take my birth control. I said "no, I'm 28 & it's time I had a child". They congratulated us. Then I saw a woman outside with a bulldozer on the hill above the house (their house is really built into the side of a hill). I realized that the street was covered with moving hillside. Everyone looked at one another & we realized that the entire hill was starting to slide. I knew the house was about to go at the instant we all started running. I started looking everywhere for people to grab. I got out of the house & realised my brother & sister were inside. I saw them in an upstairs window, then my sister came running out of the door. Scott came & asked me if we could be alone again. He wanted me to take a walk with him & he wanted to cuddle & kiss some more. I told him no. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails