Pages

Support Wikipedia

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Wedding update

Well the destination wedding is off. It was really complicated to plan, first of all, and not too much fun. Secondly, too many important people weren't going to be able to make it. Mike's mom asked if we could just have a small wedding here. We've decided to go ahead & do it & will be having it where his mom & stepdad live at Hideaway-Lake in Mississippi. It's a really cool place. They have a 200 acre man-made lake. We'll have it at the Lodge. It's really inexpensive compared to most places. It'll only be 50 people or so...mostly family and a few close friends. It' so much more fun to plan it now! I've had to reorder my wedding dress since I've gotten so much bigger being pregnant! Thank GOD for The Bridal Party in Denham Springs for not making me pay for two dresses! They are lifesavers! I originally had my wedding website with www.weddingsolutions.com but have decided to switch to www.theknot.com because they are so much better technically, visually and in every other way possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails