Pages

Support Wikipedia

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Now

After all of the pain and all of the heartache...the insecurities and tears on my pillow, I've finally found happiness. No more uncertainty, no more trying to be what people want me to be. I'm finally free to be me & be loved unconditionally. I always knew he was the one. It was this feeling deep within that I didn't even understand exactly. It wasn't a fairytale beginning, but it's all worth it in the end. I longed for him and waited for him until he finally listened to his heart. I don't know if two people could belong to one another more. He's everything that I could ask for in another human being and more. I'm finally the person that I need to be to love successfully. Now it's time to start a new phase and face the fact that I'm an adult. At 28 life is just beginning again and I couldn't hope for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails