Pages

Support Wikipedia

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Branches keep falling all around me...

Damn the weather. Went home for lunch yesterday and a HUGE branch was ripped off of one tree and standing straight up from the ground, but tangled in the branches of another tree. After work, I went home to Mike sawing away on it. I knew we should have gotten a chainsaw.

My boss has nicknamed me "The Branch Lady". This is the third one this year: 1st one fell on my house, then one fell on my car at work, and finally this one.

I'm becoming more content. Accepting my life for what it is...rather than what it isn't. My restlessness has been my enemy for too long.

I am not interested in being a Notary. Damn me for getting myself stuck with it now. My job has already paid for the test prep classes and books. I'm pretty much stuck with HAVING to TRY to pass that grueling 5-hour exam. I don't wanna. The deadline for my application is tomorrow. I really don't want to submit it. I'd rather take it in June instead of December. I don't want to waste anyones money. It's just so much to learn in too little time. I'm hoping they just forget about it. Yeah right. I'm screwed.


I'm realizing I can't commit myself to doing something unless I truly WANT it...not just want it, but want it with ALL OF MY BEING. I need to be passionate about it for it to get my time and energy. Otherwise...I'll procrastinate until I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails