Pages

Support Wikipedia

Monday, September 18, 2006

Three Things

Three things that scare me:
1: Outerspace
2: Things that go Bump in the Night
3: The Vast Ocean
Three people who make me laugh:
1: My sister...she's such a comedian
2: Mike
3: My little niece, Madison...silly girl
Three Things I love:
1: My sweetheart, Mike!
2: My kitties
3: My family
Three Things I hate:
1: Not Knowing
2: People with loose or no morals
3: Manipulative people
Three things I don't understand:
1: Hate without cause
2: Why innocent people suffer
3: Most math crap
Three things on my desk:
1: Computer
2: Calendar
3: Clutter...lots of clutter
Three things I'm doing right now:
1: Watching "The Early Show"
2: Drinking my yummy Starbucks Breakfast Blend, freshly ground yesterday
3: Procrastinating getting ready to go to that awful place I call work.
Three things I want to do before I die:
1: Skydive
2: Go globe-trekking
3: Have children
Three things I can do:
1: Figure YOU out...I'm very intuitive and it creeps people out!
2: Anything I decided to do...learning is the easy part
3: Write easily off the top of my head
Three ways to describe my personality:
1: Lively
2: I'm real
3: Compassionate
Three things I can't do:
1: Cartwheels...no matter how hard I've tried...just can't do 'em
2: Half the obstacles at the Marine Corps Officer Candidate School
3: Starve myself...I don't do diets at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails