Pages

Support Wikipedia

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Dissappointments

I expect so much more out of people...they ALWAYS disappoint me. "Want to make God laugh? Tell him your plans..." I want stability. I need a rock to stand on to enjoy the view safely and soundly. As I sturdy myself, the view becomes more beautiful. The rock gets higher, expanding, strengthening. I can reach the sky. I can see all that I desire to see. I can feel the warmth of the sun. The haze evaporates. My senses strengthen. I can focus...things become clear. Gravity takes on new meaning as my feet leave the rock and I can float out of the atmosphere. I can see what I couldn't fathom. "Afoot and light-hearted I take to the open road healthy, free, the world before me, The long brown path leading wherever I choose." --Walt Whitman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails