Pages

Support Wikipedia

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Public Tantrums

Okay, I need some help here. My son will NOT sit in the shopping cart when we go to the store. My husband usually goes to get groceries, etc. for us because of this. We thought we'd try it out today and it was awful. He screamed bloody murder like we were killing him. People were stopping to look at him. I ended up taking him around Wal-Mart to look at things while my husband did the shopping. I'm at my wits end. Is this going to pass or is my son a spoiled brat?!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! I feel your pain with the trantrums. Luckily, they do grow out of that. I've been pretty blessed... my 4 yo little boy has pretty much loved going since he was a baby! There were a few times though I can remember having to deal with a fit or 2, but they do grow out of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails