Pages

Support Wikipedia

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My little man...growing up too fast.

Isaac is 1 year 10 months and 6 days old...according to my lillypie ticker! Today he is a chatterbox. Mr. Bossy pants is his nickname. He tells me "bless you" when I sneeze. Says "u okay?" when I cough. Says "scuse you" when you are in his way. Says "stuck" when something won't budge. He likes to draw...everywhere...including his dad's big screen tv. He can draw a circle and identify it. He can draw a heart (sortof) and says "heart". He will identify a triangle and knows quite a few colors. As far as counting goes, he says "1-2-1-2". It's a start! He loves to watch PBS-Elmo, Clifford, Sid the Science Kid, Sesame Street, Dragon Tales, & Curious George. He is obsessed with Finding Nemo. He watches it everyday I mean everysingledayconstantly. I am not kidding. My husband now quotes the movie randomly. I am nemoed out. Isaac loves to go to the park. He can climb the rock-climbing wall (big boy) and loves to slide and play in the sandbox. His favorite, though, is making friends with other kids. He's in that phase right now where everything is "mine". He even argues with the kitty cats and his reflection over toys. He will say "no, mine" to invisible people. He enjoys this game. I can't wait to see how school is going to go next month with me as his teacher...Yaaay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails