Pages

Support Wikipedia

Friday, June 07, 2013

Mouth Stuffed Full of Foreign Materials Dream

http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/mouth/

Standing outside of our house. There are people coming. There's a big event that has been planned for a while so its "that" Friday night. This girl that I remember from high school is there. Her name in real life is Lindsay, but in the dream she was "i-Lisa" and she was with a guy talking to Mike. I didn't know her and didn't know why she knew my husband so well. I am picking things up all in the front and start stuffing strips of materials, rocks all kinds of things into my mouth. i-Lisa is helping too. I go start pulling out materials (blankets, sheets, etc) that the cats had used for the winter so they were covered in cat hair and putting them in trash bags, cleaning up. Mike sheepishly tells them "we aren't very clean people" and I angrily look at him to say that's not true, but my mouth is stuffed. I can't participate in the conversations going on so I hurry inside, look around the kitchen..."it doesn't look that dirty to me," I think to myself. Then turn to the laundry room and start pulling all of these things out of my mouth. It is so overly stuffed that I am afraid I am going to choke to death and they will find me dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails