Pages

Support Wikipedia

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Anti-terrorism

So I have three jobs...this one I went to today is kind of sporadic. I do role-playing for our Anti-terrorism Assistance Program. Right now we have a class from Uzbekistan. It's always fun because you never know who you are going to meet. Most of them don't know English...maybe a word here or there...but they like to practice on you a lot. Oh and they love taking pictures with us! I thought it would be cool to be able to say some things in Russian but DAMN! It's frickin hard! I get to work with them again on Tuesday so I might practice a couple of phrases between now and then. On another topic: Mike is leaving this weekend. I have mixed emotions about it. I'm oh-so-sad because I'm so used to having him around. He's the one that I've been hanging out with for the last year and a half...and we've been growing so much closer in the past couple of weeks. He's surprised me a lot. He's been just giving me flowers for no reason...been super-sweet, cooks for me....he's even been organizing my apartment and dropping me off and picking me up from school everyday. But I have so much schoolwork and it is being pushed to the wayside and I really need to stay on top of it...so there's a bright side to him going away. Also, I have other people that I'm neglecting...I'm sorry! I'm not graduating in May now...I had to drop Spanish, now I'm taking it over the summer and I'll graduate in August, right before my 27th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails