Pages

Support Wikipedia

Friday, January 05, 2007

t's a brand new day!

It's my last day at the bankruptcy law firm. I've been here a year. I feel like I've done a lot of positive things for this place. It's actually a functioning office now.

Now, it's time for a new adventure. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I always wonder how I'll fit in at a new place. I wonder how the people will be. I'll be working with a lot of females and that usually spells trouble. Not always though. These girls seem very cool and down to earth. I definitely got a good vibe off of everyone and the work environment seems relaxed, yet professional. I get to wear JEANS to work!!! That may well be the most exciting part of it!!! At least I won't be as isolated as I have been this past year at this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails