Pages

Support Wikipedia

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Rant

I feel like an orphan without a family. I think I will move to Colorado. I'm sick of this place and these people. I hate being lied to. I hate how someone says one thing and then does something different. I'm sick of being unappreciated and disrespected. All in all people can only help themselves. Life is what you make it. I can't be the anchor for this broken-down family. I can't do everything. Once again...I have to say my prayer:

The Serenity Prayer
by Reinhold Niebuhr (1892-1971)Complete, Unabridged, Original Version.
God, give us grace to accept with serenity
the things that cannot be changed,
Courage to change the things
which should be changed,
and the Wisdom to distinguish
the one from the other.

Living one day at a time,
Enjoying one moment at a time,
Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace,
Taking, as Jesus did,
This sinful world as it is,
Not as I would have it,
Trusting that You will make all things right,
If I surrender to Your will,
So that I may be reasonably happy in this life,
And supremely happy with You forever in the next.

Amen.

This is me right now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you are fearful, everything turns into something to
fear. When you are hopeful, everything becomes a reason to
hope.

When you are angry, anything that comes along can feed that
anger. When you are peaceful, the world around you begins to
mirror your peace.

What comes from the depths of your being, grows more intense
and more concrete as it works its way outward. What you hold
in your heart, you will see in your world.

Though you may try to hide things inside, they surely come
out in ways you cannot even imagine. If you wish to change
what you appear to be, then change what you truly are.

Hold in your heart a pure and authentic vision of all that
you value most dearly. Choose carefully what has priority in
your innermost being, for that is what shapes the world you
experience.

Build a solid, positive and fulfilling life within. And all
that you know, will faithfully resonate with the person you
choose to be.


~ Ralph Marston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails