Pages

Support Wikipedia

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

baby Shower

Wow, when you're pregnant...you have some pretty wild dreams. I dreamed last night that I was sleeping in my bed & woke up with my baby laying on my stomach, still attached with the umbilical chord...everything was the same except now the baby was growing on the outside & not the inside. Later on, I'm going about my business & forgot all about having a baby when I suddenly remember about it. I run to the bedroom & pull back the blanket & there it is, tiny & sleeping. I feel it's diaper & it needs to be changed. I rummage through a laundry basket for a diaper & bottle. Then the baby pops up out of the bed very alert...it's a little older now. I put it in one of those walkie things and it starts charging around the house.

We go to the doctor today & get to do the ultrasound & get to find out if it's a boy or a girl! I can't wait!

Interpretation from http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/encyclopedia/D/Dreams/ :

"Many pregnant women dream about losing things or forgetting important things. You might dream about forgetting to feed your baby or leaving him in a store. Some pregnant mothers have dreams that they will not have everything they need when the baby is born. If you have dreams about losing things or forgetting appointments, items or other things, perhaps you feel that you may not be fully prepared to take on the task of motherhood."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails